Tuition & Fee
- The regular fee is TWD 2,000 or USD 80 per department/graduate institute. Where an applicant applies for three or more departments/graduate institutes, the fee is TWD 1,500 or USD 65 per additional application from the third application onwards.
- For those who have previously studied at NTU as degree students, or exchange/visiting/summer program students, the fee is TWD 1,500 or USD 65 per department/graduate institute.
- Degree students include students of joint/dual degree programs. Exchange students include university, college and department level exchange students. Visiting and summer program students only include students who have applied through the OIA of NTU.
- Those who have studied at NTU but did not have a Student ID Number are not entitled to the aforementioned discount.
- After the payment is completed, no refund will be given under any circumstances, including but not limited to the withdrawal of application, failure to meet requirements, mistake in the payment and/or double payment. 3 d. Applications with unpaid application fees will not be processed. e. Domestic (Taiwan) payments are only accepted in NT dollars, while international payments are only accepted in US dollars. Other currencies and cash sent by post and/or in bank notes will not be accepted.
The following tuition rates apply to Degree Students and Visiting Students in the 2016/2017 academic year.
"Estimated cost of living" is for reference only. All fees are based on New Taiwan Dollars ( TWD ); fees in US Dollars are solely estimates ( 1 USD ≒ 30 TWD ).
The following fees are estimated for one semester. There are five months a semester, and two semesters an academic year.
|Fees / Colleges
|Full tuition / semester (note 1)
|Basic tuition / semester
|Credit fee / credit
Estimated Cost of living / per semester
||TWD 5,000~8,000 ( USD 165~265 )
||On-campus double room TWD 24,500 ( USD 825 )
|On-campus single room TWD 37,000 ( USD 1,225 )
|Off-campus TWD 35,000~50,000 ( USD 1,170~1,670 )
||National Health Insurance, TWD 4,494 ( USD 150 ), applies only to degree students
||TWD 50,000 ( USD 1,670 )
|Estimated cost of living
||TWD 84,000~113,000 ( USD 2,800~3,770 )
1. For the first two years, master's and doctoral degree students pay the full tuition fee. From the third year on, students are only required to pay the basic tuition fee.
2. For the first six months, EMBA students in the business school pay the full tuition fee. From the seventh month on, students are required to pay the basic tuition fee and the credit fee ( The basic tuition fee + credit fee cannot be more than the full tuition fee. The credit fee depends on how many credits the student takes in that semester. )
3. The GMBA students are required to pay the basic tuition fee + the credit fee.